help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pancakes991

Reaction score
well im not a new tama owner but im new with v5s.Well what happens is every time i get to like the second family they leave to tama town. I only leave em alone for like 1 day and they leave does it get harder once its like on the second one.Please tell me what i can do bye. :p

You leave them alone for a whole day?!?! No wonder they go back to Tamagotchi Planet.

If you must leave them alone, use the travel channel. It's a pause. They won't need you to take care of them while they're on vacation. (However it will take them longer to grow up.)

You leave them alone for a whole day?!?! No wonder they go back to Tamagotchi Planet.
If you must leave them alone, use the travel channel. It's a pause. They won't need you to take care of them while they're on vacation. (However it will take them longer to grow up.)
Yep. What binary said. Just make sure that you send your Tama family on "vacation" before you go to school or work every day.

Also, about the other thing binary mentioned, sometimes my Tamas still age; even when I use the Travel Channel. Well, I don't know.

Also, about the other thing binary mentioned, sometimes my Tamas still age; even when I use the Travel Channel. Well, I don't know.
????Whaaaaaat?There not supposed to grow on the vacation channel. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]for version 5 famitama, go to the tv icon on your tamagotchi,press the third option, and you should see a sort of tv commercial, press go!, your characters should be going out the door, locking the door,and you will see it going to places.this is pause for tamagotchi v.5. hope I helped :) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
how long is the vacation channel? cant u just turn it off like the other ones..? and how long does the battery run? how do you switch the battery with them resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back