Help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ksenia, you got help and I didn't. You are very lucky. Your life is better than mine, 'cause at least you HAVE a friend to cry on (me) but my friends are all imaginary, except you.
It's totally hot in Sydney too, and I have a REAL depression. I could die.

I know I'm not helping, but remember, you will always be my russian doll (remember the poem?).
Aw, thanks for your help anyway.

I havent gotten help yet. I will go and get help. And I'll try and help you as much as I can. You are an amazing person and ILY.

And if I dont get help soon enough, I'll be having a real depression too. Why would you die? There are people in this world that love you and would be devastated if you die. Please Maria, Im begging you.

And you will always be my spaghetti ;)

Aww Ksenia, You are awesome. You can record your pervy teacher by putting your cell on record mode and putting it in your pocket. For the friend thing, sign up for a sport or such. And remember: depression doesn't last forever.

Aw, thank-you.

Yeah, I COULD record him by doing that, but the thing is, I dont even have a cell phone D: So thats slightly impossible. And about the friends, I am signing up for badminton this year so I might, just MIGHT make some friends there. Who knows...only time will tell.

And yes, depression doesnt last forever ;)

Everything has been said. All I can say is "Enjoy the good things in life" school is'nt everything, I'm sure your just sad that alot is going on. It happends.

^Well, most has been said. But I'd like to keep this topic open for any other advice.

And yes, school isnt everything, but around my age group, school becomes almost everything. But, I do enjoy the good things in life. I'm lucky to live in a house, have a caring mum and dad, and not be abus-you know.

Thanks again, everyone, for all your caring advice ;)

^ Yeah, school can be a big chunk of life. School turns into your real life, friends, enemies. Ypu feel left out. I do to when I hear girls talking about "I can't wait till our sleep over" It gets annoying. When it comes down to it, you are your own best friend.

Aw, Ksenia, I understand how you feel.

I'm just like you. I only have just about 1 or 2 true friends as well. And my situation is just like you, people don't want to talk to me, think I'm weird and stuff :( But a new school year is going to begin for me soon, and I've decided to make changes! My advice is, try your best to talk to people, understand them and let them understand you, and if people don't accept you, that's their own business - because they have totally wrong thoughts about you! As long as you know your true personality yourself and you do have a friend and your family, you can be just as awesome as you are! Stick with your true friends, and cherish that friendship. They are the best ones to be with ;)

About your perverted teacher, DEFINITELY report it to your parents and the school! It is a good idea to find other victims to stick up with you and provide proof. He deserves some warnings for sure. However, if all of a sudden he changed, it could be because he's going through something bad. I advise you against talking to that teacher in person straight away, however do report your concerns to a trusted adult.

I feel really sorry about your grandpa. I hope everything gets better. You should cherish your memories of the time when you and your family were with him. I know that losing a relative is a horrible feeling. If the worst does happen, try to think that your grandpa will enter a bright, peaceful world where there is no pain and suffering, no sadness, fear, anger or worry - where he will always watch you from above and love you.

Remember Ksenia, you're awesome! I believe in you that you'll get over this and bounce back to your happy old self :D

Lots of love,

TS

Wow, thanks for your reply. About the friendship thing, that made me feel a whole lot better. I have no idea what happened to everyone at my school. Everyone was really friendly, never made enemies and now-No one talks to me apart from 1 or 2 people. Everyone avoids me and thinks Im stupid. Its absolutely horrible. But yes, I will try and talk to other people, and try my besttomake new friends. After all, theres only one year left of primary school and next year, I'll be going to high school, so I suppose I should make my last year the best and most memorable.

And yes, I have told both my parents about this teacher. Mum's not on my side, but my dad sure is. So Im gonna get him to go to my school and talk to the principal. I'll also try and find some more victims who hopefully have a phone or camera, so we can record it on tape. I really hope something is done about this teacher.

Hm, yes. I will cherish the moments I had with my grandfather. I love him dearly and always will. Im just happy he'll enter a whole new world full of hapiness and nothing sad.

Thank-you TamaSweetie, you've helped me alot.

Actually, Im feeling a LOT better after reading all your replies and taking the advice.

Thanks guys, you've been a great help ;)

Well lately I've been feeling very ''down''. Its worse than that, I've been feeling depressed. Everything in my life seems to be going wrong.
First of all, I seem to be a social outcast. I am ignored by everyone apart from family and 1 true friend. As soon as I talk to people, they move away or interrupt. When it comes to getting in groups at school, I would always be left out. My friends are not true friends. Apart from one person. Maria. And she does not live in my city.

Second of all, my teacher is getting stranger and stranger every day. He keeps getting close to girls and telling them ''I adore you'' etc..(including me). At first, it seemed normal, funny in a way. Now he actually touched me inappropriately. I have told family and the principal about this, and they dont believe me, therefore they dont let me move classes.

Third of all, my grandpa has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is in hospital at the moment. They say he has 2 weeks to live, and the worst part is, I cant go visit him because he is in Russia. It hurts me terribly to think that he wont be alive anymore. I am bawling my eyes out as I type this.

And lastly, but not as importantly, the heat. Where I live (Adelaide, Australia), its been over 40C degrees(115F degrees) for the past 5 days and the weather doesnt seem to change. I cannot fall asleep and cannot concentrate because of this. The sun just burns my eyes..even with sunglasses and I STILL have to go to school everyday.

Ive also done some research today about depression, and I have most of the symptoms of a ''Mild depression''. And due to the above causes, I've been spending my life on the computer, crying 24/7, not wanting to do anything at all, and I wanna listen to only one song non-stop which is How to Save a Life by The Fray because it seems like it applies to me. Ive listened to that exactly 147 times in a row today as soon as I came home from school.

Please help, I dont want anything to get any worse..

(Sorry for my ranting ;) )

And I HAVE told my parents about this, and they're just saying its nothing because Im usually a cheerful-random-hypo kid...and they expect that from me everyday.

~Illiey
I feel very sorry for you :D

For the teacher problem, report him to your principal and try to talk to your parents too.

For the heat problem... Do you have air conditioning in your bedroom? Make sure that your sunglasses have very dark frames!

@bratzroxg: Wow, thank-you. Your post made me feel a whole lot better. All I can say about the friends thing, atleast I have a best friend. Someone who will always be there for me. ILY Maria <33. And about my grandpa...well you wrote uncle..but that doesnt matter. I know you still mean the same thing :) . Thank-you for your best wishes, and I am trying to convince my mum as well as I can to help me move. It's pretty hard to convince her, but I'll persist.
Oh gosh. Did I say Uncle? >.< I meant Grandpa.

I really really hope you start to feel better soon. I'm glad you're not giving up with persuading your Mum to let you move classes. Remember - none of these problems will last forever. You do have friends who care about you. And your one true best friend forever. To one person you mean the world, and that makes you incredibly precious.

And, the way I see it, your Grandpa is an angel that God wants back in heaven. <33

Wow you seem to have a lot going on. :/ I'm really sorry all this is coming at you at once.

At school don't get discouraged about the whole socializing thing, just keep being yourself, but focus on school. The worst thing is getting too distracted from stress. Hopefully the other kids will lighten up and not be so dreadful, but for now just put a smile on your face and hope for the best. You're a great person, just remember that.

About your teacher, just as you were saying, get all those kids with you and march to the principal's office to discuss the issue. If the STILL doesn't work for some bizzare reason, call this guy out if he touches you like that again. Say like "I'd rather you not do that, it makes me uncomfortable". And if you really are concerned, get the authorities involved in some way-it's a serious issue.

As for your grandpa, he lived a fantastic life. Everyone has their time, and God wants him sooner than expected. He'll always have a place in your heart for eternity, and you'll see him again someday. Even though you can't be with him as he's passing, he knows the sadness you're going through and how much you care. He'll be better off pain free, and you'll always cherish him as the great man he was.

With hot weather, put a cold wet cloth on your head. Also drink a lot of water, and try putting your clothes in the fridge. xD

And to get your mind off everything, write, draw, and express your feelings like you did here.

It's no good to bottle them up.

Best wishes,

xx

Wow, thanks everyone SO much. This has really helped me alot. I have actually made 2 new friends and recovered a few of my old friends. Although no one else wants anything to do with me, but thats their problem, not mine.

Yes, the principal said that she'll have a talk with the teacher and if he admits it or if more students come to complain, the teacher will be fired.

And I am very sad at the moment, my grandpa has passed away already. I will always cherish the moments I had with him, and he will always have a place in my heart.

R.I.P Grandpa

[1/2/09]

And about the heat, its still very hot. Its very hard to deal with, but atleast I've got A/C at home and 3 fans. Getting cooler day by day, today it was only 35C degrees.

Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me with this.

~Ksenia <33

Wow (the heat) it's SNOWING here in England, so thick nearly every school has closed! But anyway, try to keep yourself hydrated and wear suncream or a hat (lol).

I thought you might want to hear this, I don't know why, but...

You know the 'popular' girl I'm friends with? Her dad died of cancer, when she was 7. It was like, his anniversary of his death, and we were in 3 period. She was telling someone else about her dad, and how she really just wanted to cry inside. I gave her a hug. Then she put her head in her arms, and began crying. I hugged her and told her it would be fine, and then she asked to go to toilet (I left out a big chunk of the story, to save your time :]) and then she asked if I would go with her - even though I thought her best friend was sitting in the same classroom. It made me feel so useful to know she thought I was a comfort, or something. Now, she is chirpy and happy - I hope you will, too, after your Grandpa's death. I send all my luck :eek:

Good attitude about the friends thing - I'm proud of you :angry: Yes, if they can't see what an amazing person you are, then it is TOTALLY their problem.

The teacher - I hope he gets fired for being so disgusting D:<

Best Wishes,

barky

Omg.

When I read your post, I was like....whoaa. Haha sorry for the bad description of my reaction. But I've been dealing with the same thing. I know how you feel about being a social outcast. At my school, last week we just started a new semester and I knew hardly anybody in my new classes. At lunch, I couldn't find anyone to sit next to. I felt like crying and just sat at a table alone and ate like two bites of my lunch, then threw it all away and quickly escaped from the cafeteria. I only have one good friend who lives in a different city than me, because I had to move away from her about six years ago. One of my new classes is Health. We were learning about depression and all the signs of it. It was then that I realized that I've been dealing with some serious stuff. My dad has been having problems at work and there was a good chance that he could have lost his job. I have so much stress in my life it's insane. But I think things are changing. I met a girl who is really nice and becoming my friend, and some other people invited me to sit with them at lunch. My dad got some news that he is only being paid 2% less instead of 20%. Things are still difficult for me, though. I guess my point is to STAY POSITIVE. Things will change in time. I promise. I've been dealing with the same thing, so trust me. I'm still trying to get through this and I know it's possible. I hope things change for you too!!!

Instead of concentrating on the bad things, concentrate on the good things and be optimistic. What makes you happy? Is anything good about to happen? And about your friends, maybe you should try to talk to them about what's bothering you!

The teacher who touched you inappropriately...did he do that to anyone else? Maybe you should go tell the principal with a GROUP of people, to make it more convincing.

Sorry about your grandfather. :furawatchi:

Finally, try making yourself put on a happy song. Keep staying on the positive side!!!!!

I've been upset and stuff lately, because one day my bff will love me (as a friend, just a friend) and then the next day or the day after she'll be mad at me for no reason what-so-ever. I've been upset about other things though...

But I am happy at the moment because I donated like, 6-8 inches of hair to Locks of Love (a place to donate hair for kids who need it) and I feel happy because that much what was taken off is enough for a wig for a little girl. My mom, dad, friend, and my friends' parents said that I will make a little girl very happy.

I am also sad because my friend who is a boy is mad at me for no reason on club penguin. He is so dumb!!!!!

I am also happy because... well... ok this is getting annoying for me saying this so yeah, good luck!

Thank-you guys.

You've helped alot and made me feel alot better. Im friends with most of my friends again, and the teacher isn't doing in-appropriate things anymore. The heatwave has finished and everything seems to be alright. I suppose apart from my grandpa, but what has happened has happened and cant be turned around.

I suppose this topic can now be closed :(

~Illiey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back