help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagomai

Reaction score
I had a :mimitchi: then i got a :ringotchi:, how do you treat your :ringotchi: in order to get a :rolleyes: ??

Is that name Kagomia from Inuyasha??? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i dont know anything about that but i know how to get a Mamitchi if u wanna know?

if u take perfect care, u will get a mametchi. if u want a furawatchi u have to take slightly less than perfect care.

treat it really well and play games with it alot.....to make it paly games you gotta feed it snacks!

PEOPLE! you are being misleading. u cant tell him/her to take really good care of it, because it will become a mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, its just what people have been saying. You need to:

Make sure you take good care of it

Don't feed it so many snacks

Cheak everything is up every, say, 15 mins.

Punish it if it wants attetion and nothing is wrong with it.

Praise it if it is in a bad mood.

Just make your ringotchi feel speical.

Hope this helps ♥!

HELLO!!!!!! is anyone listening to me! IF U TAKE PERFECT CARE OF IT AS STATED ABOVE ^^ YOU WILL NOT GET A FURAWATCHI, U WILL GET A MAMETCHI!!!

i took really good care of my tama and i got a :furawatchi:

Is that name Kagomia from Inuyasha??? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i dont know anything about that but i know how to get a Mamitchi if u wanna know?
Yes it is Kagomai from Inuyasha, and I don't need to know how 2 get a Mametchi, but thanx any way :p

ooh i ;ove inuyasha too hes my bishounen i love him!!!!!! and i like sesshomaru and all the kewl characters :p i have kagome tho shes such a loser she is always the damsel in distress she shood be like sango sheesh haha i get mad sumtimes B)

i know what u mean kagome takes up all the drama she is never true to her self she is not good for inuyasha :chohimetchi: he should have some more selfsentered like him or very pretty like ME! :furawatchi: inuyasha is not good at makeing choices for himself :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back