help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is awkward! :(

1. i can barely identify any of the tamacharacters. is there a website that tells u ALL of the tamacharcters?[cause tamagotchi.com doesnt]

2. how do u put on the costumes?

MY TAMAGOTCHI V2

Name: Jett(named after antigrav characters)

Weight: 35 lb

Breed: Furawatchi :(

Training Level: 8/9

Generation:1

Dislikes: none

questions?ask me at [email protected]

dont worry i cant either and i have had mine for almost a year i wanted to know why my tamagotchi doesnt connect it used to but then one day it just stopped and i cant connect any more the last time it was able to was when i tripped over with it and it stopped working after that

:( :( :( :furawatchi: :blink:

There's a character chart right here on this website, it lists most: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=24082

You can't wear the costumes until your tamagotchi is an adult [usually about 4/5 tamagotchi years]. To wear it once you've evolved, just select it from the items list. You can't take it off yourself - you will have to wait until your tamagotchi goes to sleep; he will wake up back to normal.

now this is some data that i cannot correct it is aboluteley right. THANK YOU EMILINA FOR GIVING ME A BREAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back