Help! Please.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewlover

Reaction score
Well I have MANY times to get a Young Mametchi on V4 of Tamaogtchi :mellow: can someone please help me? :huh:

Sure well I have tried MANY times to get a Young Mametchi on V4 B) but I cant so can someone that has got 1 tell me how to get one?

now that i can help with. What you need to do is you need to is to have a boy and get a member of the mame family (check growth chart) and raise it to have intellegence points as the highest. When it evolves is should turn into a mametchi. P.S. if you have at least 350 points in intellegence and 100 in the other areas combined you will get a scientist version of mametchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt be too worried. you see, v4 kinda breaks the rules with good care/bad care, type of a thing. i suggest you be VERY good to it is all. our growth charts say its pretty much random.

*sigh* I took PERFICT care of it maybe it has 2 do with the my intelegence and fashon are neer tied

now that i can help with. What you need to do is you need to is to have a boy and get a member of the mame family (check growth chart) and raise it to have intellegence points as the highest. When it evolves is should turn into a mametchi. P.S. if you have at least 350 points in intellegence and 100 in the other areas combined you will get a scientist version of mametchi!
thats mametchi, not young mametchi. the y. mamet can have any number of skill points, i think.

i am starting to dislike this new growth chart. theres no creativity! you can only get 3 adults from one teen! B) takes the fun right outta it.

what i meant by that is you need to raise a y. mametchi OR a young robotchi with its intellegince as its highest skill sry if there was a mix- up

Last edited by a moderator:
well im trying to get a y. Mametchi I know how 2 get 1 from there but still 3 characters from 2 teens well atleast in V4.5 there will b more characters n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back