HELP PLEAZE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrababy

Reaction score
Help! I don't know about the second generation.How do you even have a sencond gen.?Pleaze give me all the info you can?

hello!! sandrababy,

Firstly, to star a 2nd gen, you have to marry,

there is a guide here

hope i helped!! :( :(

PS THIS GUIDE IS WRITEN BY Osumesu21 FROM TAMATALK, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT!! :huh:

Help! I don't know about the second generation.How do you even have a sencond gen.?Pleaze give me all the info you can? I have a V4.5
Sorry I forgot to mention that I have a V4.5.

P.s Its still Sandrababy on a different user

Last edited by a moderator:
for a 4.5 its pretty simple: you can still marry with different tamagotchis of any kind as long as they are the same age and opposite gender. Connect them a lot until they have the highest level of friendship (<3 <3 <3 <3)

OR, you can wait for the matchmaker to come, who comes at certain times including 10:30am or 3:00pm. the matchmaker suggests a partner for you to marry so you can hav a second generation. Not that much different.

:huh:

Hi!

You must go from a baby to an adult. From there, you can either use the matchmaker to marry or connect with another tamagotchi that is also an adult and of the opposite gender.

PS: You can go way past the second generation and keep it going almost as long as you can care for the tama.

Good luck ;)

When Your Tamagotchi is an Adult aged around 6 someone (otokitchi or the band manadger) will offer another Tamagotchi to yours. If you pick Marry they have a baby and after 24 hours the parent leaves and thats the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back