Help pls, old version Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

winter

Reaction score
Hi I'm using the original Tamagotchi, & this is what happened I think it's pretty odd.

At the "teen" stage I have the one with legs NOT the one with the beak, and then it turned into a noyorotchi (the SNAKE!) now I have nothing against noyorotchi, but I was taking PERFECT care of my tamagotchi, I expected a mimitchi! ... -__- ???

I'm not sure how I could have gotten the snake rather than a healthier adult as I was taking very good care & the discipline was full.

I've since hatched a new egg & it's again at the teen stage, I have my fingers crossed I'll get mimitchi or the one with the mask. ^-^

Any ideas on how that could have happened? Thanks for any replies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but you must keep in mind also that there is also a bit a randomness in which characters you get. Other than that though, I have no clue why you didn't get a Mimitchi... However, if you need any help with any other questions, I'd be happy to help, just PM me!

-Lisa }}i{{

Well the mimitchi and the maskutchi are total oppisites. You get the mimitchi as you said by treating it perfect and you get the masktchi by treating it really bad. You have to ignore it alot and don't listen to it when it calls for attention.

yes lilmissme is correct,there is some randomness in what character you get...you may treat it prefecly but it is randomly chosen within the tamagotchi... i mean most of the time if you treat the tama perfectly you will get a mimichi but since you are using the old version....mabye it's not good enough to understand...??? pm me with anymore questions

I guess you could say you have a range you could look at, like if you treated your tamagotchi perfect you will most likely get a mimitchi or mametchi but it is possible to get a Memetchi or Kuchipatchi just in case you spaced out one time and didn't realize it. So your range would be between those 4 characters, but the outcome is random.

To get Mimitchi Or Masktchi

Mimitchi:

-Discipline all the way

-Keep the hearts full all the time

-Play any game

-Avoid letting it sleep with poo

-Try not to let the poo pile up

-Turn off the lights at night time

Masktchi: (Bad way, But if you want it)

-Treat it bad, but no discipling. LET the poo pile up.

-Leave the lights on when It sleeps.

Does this help??

Hi I'm using the original Tamagotchi....
Wow - you REALLY mean original! 1997 or thereabouts?!

I didn't have any of the old Tamagotchis, but there is a good site to visit :

https://www.mimitchi.com this has lots of Tama info on all the different versions - and some tips on how to get certain characters on the old Tamas, so it might be useful to you.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes it does thanks! I didn't even realise that for the masktchi you needed to treat it badly!

Rockin' Robotchi, unfortunately I had kept really ridiculously good care of my former Tamagotchi. & it STILL turned into the snake. @_@ I'm still totally in shock LOL well not really shock but it was strange, I realise that I could get the duck but the snake is the 2nd worst one possible. :/

Btw thanks for all the replies! This is my first post so glad everyone's so helpful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back