Help pls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bolajicool82

Reaction score
Erhmm Hey, I haven’t been on in ages, But glad to say, IM BACK!!! :huh: and I’m hooked up with the latest technology - Tamagotchi version 5 Familitchi!! Its all great - I got 99,999 gp (thanks to binary’s 1000gp code I used it liked 100 times J and I got it like 3 dais ago and it already has 100 percent bonds already, I’m a pretty good trainer, its got all the rares and souvenirs but I still got a few questions to ask…

1) My main character (the one in the middle out of the 3) is a KOROKOTCHI, he is a teen, but they wont let him watch the dating channel >.< why not?

2)Since I don’t know anyone with a v5 around me, how will my tama get married?

3)Has anyone got a evolve chart? Like something showing how long it takes for them to get from 1 stage to anther - e.g. baby to child how long?

1) My main character (the one in the middle out of the 3) is a KOROKOTCHI, he is a teen, but they wont let him watch the dating channel >.< why not?
Your Tamagotchi needs to be an Adult for at least 48 hours before you may do so.

2)Since I don’t know anyone with a v5 around me, how will my tama get married?
Use the dating channel or connect if you do find a friend.

3)Has anyone got a evolve chart? Like something showing how long it takes for them to get from 1 stage to anther - e.g. baby to child how long?
Sorry but we don't have a chart yet. As the V5 is fairly new, most of our members need to know that stuff too. :huh:

Well I've heard that it takes one hour for a baby to evolve into a child, two days for a child to evolve into a teen and two days for a teen to evolve into an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back