help plz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got a tamagotchi v4.5, and i don't know how 2 check skill points! lots of sites say, "the pencil icon" or "the flower icon" but i dont know where to find it! all i see is a smiley face, a star thing, and some weird thing! i need help! :huh: i dont know how many i have or anything! i feed my tama sandwiches, and corn, and donuts but i can't see how many skill points i have! :eek: please help me!

The instruction leaflet that comes with each tamagotchi is worth reading... it tells you how to take care of your tamagotchi and how to check things like your skill points - and what they are :(

I suggest you take a few moments to read through them - you will feel a lot more confident about playing with your tama...

Your skills points are listed in the same place your stats are. You have already seen them if you have seen the screen with the smiley (humour), star (beauty), weird thing (love)...

To check how many skills points you need to choose the first icon, then B to scroll through all the stats.

When you've checked your Happy/Hungry hearts, keep pressing Button B and after the Happy/Hungry hearts, you will see Training Points, then the Skills Points, then age weight name, then Gender and Generation.

The numbers next to the skills points increase when you play the games or feed them certain foods. So make a note of (for example) your smiley (humour) points then play a game like Apple. If you get a good score, the points will increase.

The Tamagocthi instuction bookelt tells you everything you need to know about your Tamagotchi :(

Your Skill points are in the stats bar, the first icon on the top left.

First select the stats icon, then bress 'B', then you will see the Happy/hunger screen, press 'B' again you will see your tamas training bar, then press 'B' once more and you will see your tamas skill points.

Face= funny/humour

Star= beauty

Weird thing= passion/spiritual

Then when you press 'B' again it will come to name/gender/generation. Then Gotchi-Points, then User name.

Your skill/life points will increase if you play the games on Tamagotchi or feed them certain foods. Remember this, e.g. the face (funny) skill points will increase if you play a game like 'apple'.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!! :(

Always read the booklet that comes with the tamagotchi. when i got my 4.5 i read the booklet before i even turned it on. The booklet is full of good info, and i felt more confident about what i was doin when i was done reading it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back