help plz! ! ! ! ! ! !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_forever

Reaction score
hey sorry to bother you but my tama is young mametchi (you know the thin mouse) and i was wondering if its a good character :angry: heres its stages baby girl>miztamatchi>young mametchi also what are its hate food?? sorry about this silly question

evil_forever

I think its quite a good character. I just had a young mimitchi and its soooo cute! I think you can find the likes/dislikes at the tips and tricks section. The topic is pinned and made by -ra-.

It may be considered a good teenage character, BUT- it doesn't necessarily mean that you will get a 'good' adult from it. You can pretty much get ANY of the adults on an odd generation from a young Mametchi- including the 'bad' ones so you still have to treat it well to get a 'good' character from it.

The same goes in reverse for the 'bad' teens- you can still get a 'good' character from a 'bad' teen if you treat it right.

I don't really like using the terms 'good' and 'bad' which is why I always put them in inverted comma's, but I do appreciate that there are certain characters which people find more desirable!

Young Mametchi is the 2nd good teen on V3, Obotchi is a little better than Young Mametchi.

But don't despair! What I got from Young Mametchi: Pyonkotchi, Megatchi

i see you've gotten your answers, but i just wanted to say..

evil_forever, dont be sorry. tamatalk is for asking questions. =]

nobody is going to get mad at you for doing just that.

Young mimitchi is one of the best characters u can get as a teen. it can also turn out as mimitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back