HELP!Read ASAP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do you still need help with? Didn't everybody answer all of your questions?

Maybe you just need to change the battery again. You could also try resetting and downloading. Try not to shake it too much. If these problems continue to happen with no obvious explanation you might want to contact BanDai.

Thank you to the ones who replied and tried to help!!!Please reply back.
bumping doesnt help anything.

well, it does, but its annoying.

so quit it.

move around the battery a little if you need to. if its not snug in there then its not going to connect to the tam well. and the pixels will look like theyre fading and the egg wont move. this might be caused if the backplate isnt tight (probably not but it can happen) or is the battery is just getting bumped.

I'm sorry - but you seem to have made most of the posts on here prettygirlmadi!, constantly bumping the topic to get replies...and then when people try to help you - you are rude to them - saying things like "Thanks for the help - I'm being sarcastic", ""No that didn't help - LOSER".

I'd suggest if you want people to reply to your topics, you should think about being a little more polite and nicer to members who are trying to help. If not - the topics will be closed.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking to ichigotchi 100 when i said LOSER!But everyone thank you so much for the help, because its been a few days and my tama is fine.Right now it is a healthy onion 2 year old boy named Jinsy.No need for more replys!You all answered my quistions.Thank you so much!!!Im so happy!!!I see the light!

Try doing these things:

replace the battery

make sure the screws are in tight enough

make sure there is no water, dirt, sand, etc inside the screen or batterry area

hope this helps!

-SilverHanatchi

Hi, im a newbie but i think i know wats goin on. Its happened alot to me too. just check your battery and make sure it is in properly. cause i think the battery is coming loose and making your tama an egg again.

i hope this helped. from your friend that is suffering as well. :blink: :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back