HELP! SERIOUS HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahLoverGirl456

Reaction score
My tama's wires are broken. The wires that keep the tama to gether? or justfor technichal? and my paper that's for the screen is wrinkled, and I put it back togher, and THE SCREEN IS UP SIDE DOWN!!!! plz help!

My tama's wires are broken. The wires that keep the tama to gether? or justfor technichal? and my paper that's for the screen is wrinkled, and I put it back togher, and THE SCREEN IS UP SIDE DOWN!!!! plz help!
well nothing can be done about the wires but for the screen ust take it apart and flip it hope that helped! <_<

Try using a soldering iron to put the wires back together, and did you remove the actual screen or the cardboard? Perhaps the wire is causing that error. If you've removed the screen, then try turning it upside down andthen putting it back in. If you have an old, broken tamagotchi, remove the cardboard screen from that and put that on the other tama.

Hope I helped, Girlytama107

i threw it away. plus, my tama was sick and ALMOST DIED. it played the music and i took the battery out. Poor carter. -_- :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wait, you threw the tamagotchi away? It tells you on the back you're not supposed to do that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back