Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time when i fed my tama it went up off the ground and ate it's snack. I guess it was a glitch. :angry:

my friend had a tama and she diddn't pause it and she cept the time spot on it and it pooped 10 times and was angry!!!!!!! and hers looked like this :puroperatchi: but with this face :angry: she's mean

I love my tamagotchi connexion sooo much, but it has turned into a potplant (kusatchi) five times in a row!!! I got very frustrated so when it had a baby, i didnt train it at all, and now it is a butterfly tama!!! :puroperatchi: :angry: :( can someone tell me what i was doing wrong to get a potplant so many times?

my glitch is on what did i do? on this post (what happened to my tamagotchi)that episode made me :huh: ;) B) :lol: and it was a :lol:

i had the really old game boy version and once it died of obisity... :marumimitchi: it only liked to eat ice cream...

Once my tama got wet for no reason and the screen froze. I told my dad. He unscrewed it and put it in the radiator for like 5 minutes. The water dried up and vanished. The tamagotchi worked but then it restarted! It didn't even let me download it! Poor Virgo, and she was a UFOgotchi at the time, 2 years!

my tama wont connect with my frends tama. MY tama connects with others but hers duznt connect with mine. wut shuld i do? wut is rong with her tama? <_<

A boy grabbed one from my hands and reseted it! It had a U.F.O in it to! all is loss... <_<

my tamas battery dies, i take the battery out and then put it back in, the screen messes up, so i take the battery out and put it back in, its ok again
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Everyone, If U Dont Want To Buy A New Battery, Take The Battery Out, Put It In, Press C Button THEN DOWNLOAD!

Yeah go get him girl! :furawatchi: :( I am glad no cars were coming!
He hates me now (no wonder) and I`m glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

a couple days ago my tama just went away and this thing started to flash the picture looked like a battery and behind it was an "X" so i reset it and pressed the b button and pressed download and my tama came back :furawatchi:
1. That happened to mine.

2. Thats weird.

3. Its normal for that to happen.

4. Its not a glitch.

------------------------------------------

Tama Fan Boy -HAPPY HOLIDAYS!-

I had mine for about... few weeks but it never broke. It was perfect. pressed the reset button for more times dan 10 I think.

Yup. Had mine in my pocket. Did the laundry. You know the rest. Long story short we returned it and got another! ^^ Yesterday the battery died (It was good for 1-2 months), so I changed it. Today while I was at my Grandma's house and I looked at it and it the the battery withe the X flashing. I just pressed reset and it was fine! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I debugged mine once, and when I used an item it did a half closeup of a butterflytchi and when it brushed its teeth it was a different character and it was all broken up. Then one of my friends debugged hers and the battery sign would flash whenever she tried connecting, even if the battery wasn't dead! And my other friend debugged hers and she lost her sound. And one time, when my tama WASN'T debugged, it was a teenager, but it was 5 years old!!! Luckily it changed soon after it aged. But it was still pretty strange. And my one friend didn't debug hers and it was a toddler, and usually toddlers change at 1 year old, but hers changed at 0! o_O ∟_∟

well with my version 2 when i went to put a new battery in, it was paused and in the bottom right corner was a flowertchi and so i took the battery out and put it in again, nothing happened so i did that AGAIN and it was fixed but that was all, my dad said i had to wait a while for it to be fixed next time :wacko: but thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back