Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt]My first tamahotchi I got when I was five had a glitch on it. It kept dying within five minutes of reseting it.[/SIZE]

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Well, one day I wasn't able to connect my Tama anymore :D ...I told Bandai about it, and htey apoligized for the broken Tama (It was only two weeks old) and they immediatly send me a new one for free....I love Bandai :huh: ...and my new Tama :huh: !
Mine wont connect anymore either, youre luckey that you got a new one!!!

I could connect still connect mine when I had debugged it. It's totally out of batteries now and my mom says that once all of my tama's batteries die, she'll buy me new ones.

i broke my version 1 (which i can never get replaced.) debugging it.
ohh, thats too bad!! what did you get wrong, cause I could probably help you!

:wacko: I'm one of the lucky ones, my tama hasn't done anything silly... I keep them out of heat, cold, and all the other undesirable places youf tama shouldn't be and it works perfectly

Yeh, I've had a glitch before!!! My sister's friend took it 'by accident' and then paused it for 2 days. It was 5 years old. When I got it back, it was 4 years old. How?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

:huh: :pochitchi: ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yeh, I've had a glitch before!!! My sister's friend took it 'by accident' and then paused it for 2 days. It was 5 years old. When I got it back, it was 4 years old. How?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! :huh: :p :lol: :( :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh:
Maybe the battery died and she pressed the reset button and pressed DOWNLOAD without telling you. Then it would go one year younger.

I lost all my old old old ones...I really wish i could find them cuz they were sweet.

Generation 1 and/or 2's? You should find them! You can save those and wait for the price to go up then sell them!!

i've never had it broken, but i have had it out of batteries plenty of times!!

Yeah, yestereday my v2's screen was full of black pixels, and all the icons were selected (no longer gray, but black). The buttons made noise but did not respond. I opened up the batterey pack and removed the batterey. I placed it back in and it is now working just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back