Help! T.T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have been crushing on this boy for like a while now, i like him alot, i even told some of my close friends, to help me and advise me on what to do, right, (and yes i feel stupid) well, they start blurting it out(not on purpose) randomly, and one time, when one of my friends Manda was like teasing me about it, this annoying boy that has a crush on me told his whole entire bus including John, the guy i like, that i liked him. there's like rumors going around saying that i like john, and me, with my nervous violent self denies them which makes it worse b/c john and i aren't close but we're friends(he's a grade younger), in fact we don't hardy ever talk. Another thing is his bet friend HATES me, alot. his best friend ALWAYS bad mouth me! so now, just today he was so sweet! he asked if he could sigh my yearbook and gave me his, he also held my yearbook whie i hunted his best friend down, plus he gave me a hug! another good thing is he sighed my yearbook with his best hadwriting saying i roc! while with my best friend he put don't kill me! (haha) b/c he knows us equally. He's really cute, nice, and yes sweet. He's also is taller than me (thx god) and has an awesome medium tone voice. What should i do? i want to ask him out, but is afraid of rejection, it's not that I'm ugly in fact I'm one of the prettiest girls n my school ( except for the fact that i'm strong and is a tomboy). So what should i do? i can't hold it in! i really really like him! bt he might reject! o what should i do? plz help

-Aillieone aka Ally needs ur help T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask him out, what do u have to loose?

If you get rejected no big deal. Just try again some other time or mabey you'll like another guy!

If your really nervous about rejection jst get an ambassador. (Somebody who finds out if your crush likes you or not)

And make sure your ambassador is somebody you trust. And on the up side guys LOVE Tom boys more than a girly girl. So just ask him out and/or get an ambassador to. I'm a guy so I know what guys like in a girl.

Ask him out. If he rejects you, then you should just move on. Try asking him out later, or try for another boy. First, think: do you think that he likes you? Think honestly. I once thought that my crush liked me, and then I asked him out. Rejection happened next. I wasn't thinking the truth. =P

Anyways, good luck! ;)

If you think you should, ask him out. If he really liked you for you, he wouldn't judge you soley by looks.

Just do it. If he says no, brush it off and be friends if you can.

If you're nosy, ask one of his friends if he likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back