help,tama had a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like it when your tama has a baby???

• yes,thier adorable!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just like normal! But you have to get used to paying more attention to your tama because adults take better care of themselves. (although they don't know how to get on the toilet or feed themselves!) And remember that some items you can only use on adults and you get less points for a perfect game.

Cheers,

Miss Priss

My Tamagotchi's stats are:

4years old,Hungry-full happy-full,Masktchi,girl,Name-Amy, 30 lbs 870 pts,training- IIIIIIII . When will it have a baby? it has abeen an adult for about 2 or 3 days... ^_^

WHO SAID NO!!!!!!
I said no just now because I just dont like the fact that you sorta in a way get rid of your first born and completly forget about him and raise a new one and so on..... :(

I like my first born!

im on my fith generation and yesterday it got married. when i have my tamgotchi get married and have a child i put them to bed.then b4 i go to sleep i wake them up then put them bac to bed agen so nuthin happends during wen i sleep.then the next day at 1:00 pm i put it bac to bed.then afew hours later i look and i only c my baby sleepin.i luv wen mine gets married and see munky dont be worried it a good thing :blink:

I don't like the babies so much. My mametchi was so cute, and now with a baby he does not do his little dance and roll his eyes any more. I wish they could stay the same longer.

Except if I have a bad character, then I CAN'T WAIT for the baby. I was so happy to get rid of my evil librarian, but then I got an evil scarface. ... oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, the mother and father tamagotchi will take care of the babies themselves, however if the baby falls ill, you will have to cure it.

In the morning the mother and father will go back to tama planet and you will be left with the generation 2 baby.

Love

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back