Help - violent tomogachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can put a pic of the tama screen on we can tell you if it is normal bout that tama

Its not normal. Think about it- Tamagotchi are meant for children. I dont think murder falls under the G rating. Its not possible... someones lying.

THATS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!!! Are you sure that's what happened? It must be a glitch...

:) sad but kinda funny listening to all the CSI cases. :) I truely feel sorry for your children and you.

wo thats sounds bad was the tamagotchi a niga tamagotchi

if it was that could be bosible

i defintle don't want a niga tamagotchi

gem800
Is this person saying what I think he's saying? Is he using the "N" word to describe a tama? Omg if that is the case, it is the most racist comment I've ever heard in my life towards a 'toy'! Maybe a guide or something should delete his comment? as hilarious as this is, I still think it isn't appropriate for children to view.Thank you.

Ra,

P.S: niga tamagotchi? AHAHAHAHHA!! *sorry*

Last edited by a moderator:
That is [SIZE=14pt]SUCH[/SIZE] A fake rumor going around,

not true. Your son is not telling the truth. Maybe he got confused.

That is [SIZE=14pt]SUCH[/SIZE] A fake rumor going around,not true. Your son is not telling the truth. Maybe he got confused.
don't be so quick to judge if he is lying or not. :angry: :angry: :angry:

That never happened to any of my tamagotchis before. :ph34r:

I wouldn't want that happening to me!

Still, maybe the boy's tamagotchi won all the games the tamagotchis ever played together so the little girl's tamagotchi got mad and killed it.

that happened to my friend liams tamagotchi! we were connecting and mine killed it! (the girl is always the killer for some reasone) :ph34r:

Sounds kinda funny....

*Maybe the Tamagotchis are fake*

Is Tamagotchi not tomogatchi....

They're fakes all right!

Bye

Littler kids cry about this. Having a Tamagotchi alive for a week is really lucky actually. Are you sure after a game it wasnt just mad?

My kids have had their tomogachis for about a month. My 6 yr old son is crying his eyes out because after keeping his tomogachi alive for better than two weeks and finally having a baby, my daughter's tomogachi took out a sword and killed her brother's when he won a game they were playing. Is this normal?
tell your son that i feel very sorry for him(and his tama)!i'd cry my eyes out TO if one of my tamas died.also,my best friend said that a girl at school told her that once her tama got killed by another tama.also,what version did it say it was?if it was V4 or above,then it's a fake.

Sincerily,

Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back