help w/ items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkBunny19

Reaction score
Hi! I just got a new tamagotchi connection and ive had him for 2 days now... i used a code to get the "costume" but how do i make him wear it? I cant figure it out!!! :huh:

Your tama has to be an adult to wear the costume. Certain items can be used if your tama is a child or teen.

Yeah, a lot of the items can only be used if your tama is an adult (4+). Some, like the ball, can only be used for a toddler, teen, or baby.

You can only use items when you're an adult... The only items a baby, toddler and teen can use are the shovel, plant, and ball i think.

You can only use items when you're an adult... The only items a baby, toddler and teen can use are the shovel, plant, and ball i think.
Yes they can use a ball.And like others said you have to be an adult to wear the costume.And when you wear the costume you cannot take the costume of until it has gone to sleep.Once it has gone to sleep you see your normal tamagotchi character again.

u can use some items as a child, some as an adult. just go to your items to select the item u want to use. press the b button to select.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back