HELP WANTED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molly112194

Reaction score
I really need a job! I am 12 years old and need some extra cash. Though if you can think of something else besides raise in allowane for doing more chores that will not work because my parents do not give out money for doing housework. Pluspaper routes are not good either because my city does not allow children to do that any more. So please give me some ideas because my parents are saying I am getting to old to always ask them for money. And they say if they see me start to look for a way to get money they will pitch in and give me money. SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

sell stuff. If you have nothing you want to get rid of, then make stuff that you can sell at a profit. (Just remember not to sell stuff that doesn't belong to you, people don't like it!)

Well you can babysit... If you take a course at a local place near you they will probably put your name on a list of lacal avalaible babysitters and then people will call you and ask you to babysit them. That worked for me...and I make 8 dollars an hour.. babysitting every once in a while. It's great! I am almost 16, so therefor I can get a real job soon but it always brings in some extra cash. At your age you might want to lower the cost... maybe at arou 6 dollars? I used to go for 5 when I was 13.

I really need a job! I am 12 years old and need some extra cash. Though if you can think of something else besides raise in allowane for doing more chores that will not work because my parents do not give out money for doing housework. Pluspaper routes are not good either because my city does not allow children to do that any more. So please give me some ideas because my parents are saying I am getting to old to always ask them for money. And they say if they see me start to look for a way to get money they will pitch in and give me money. SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
You can baby sit, have a garage sale, or mow lawns.

I hope I helped :( .

Ask your parents if you can have a garage sale! Gather your old clothes and things (as long as they're in good condition!) and ask your parents and/or sibling if you can have some of their stuff. And make like some cupcakes or cookies. People will be more likely to buy stuff from you if they have a selection. And to make sure people know when it is, send out flyers or leaflets explaining what you're selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back