help!what is that scary thing jumping out of chest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamanoonoo

Reaction score
my son bought the treasure chest looking for points and twice a scary character jumped out! his tama (benji) was scared silly and hopping up and down. Now benji has lost all hearts two times. If he loses all hearts again, will he die????

[SIZE=10pt]Oh cute! Sounds like what happens in the Tamagotchi Ocean. When you open the treasure chest in the treasure chest game on that, either you get the treasure or an octopus pops out and inks you emptying your happy hearts and polluting the water. Seems like a relic of that game.

[/SIZE]

I dunno. I've never had a monster jump out of one before.

Benji will not die unless he looses all happy hearts and is ignored until about an hour

after he gets sick.

I've only ever had points, a gift, or a big poof of smoke that made my tama turn into a baby or and old man.

Don't worry about it.

Just make sure that Benji gets his happy hearts back by feeding him treats or snacks.

-Kitten

Hey settle down!!! It wasn't a scary thing it was your tama being changed either into an old tama or a baby. Its happened to me. SETTLE DOWN!!! :huh:

It happened to me a few times. It's normal. Sometimes you will get points, items or foods.

my son bought the treasure chest looking for points and twice a scary character jumped out! his tama (benji) was scared silly and hopping up and down. Now benji has lost all hearts two times. If he loses all hearts again, will he die????
hay,

i dont think your sons tama will die!!!!!!

my tip is:when you get a chest agane you wate 1 or maby 5 mins then open it :angry:

tamagothcifan :D :angry: :gozarutchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back