HELP! What's wrong with my Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorita101

Reaction score
One day, on my v1 Tamagotchi toy, I was connecting with my brother's v3 tama. After we were done connecting, my Tama...FROZE! I tried taking the battery out and putting it in again but it is still stuck! ^_^

I tried the reset button and downloaded and...FROZE AGAIN! ;)

Can someone PLEASE help me?

maybe the battery's low? maybe try a surgery? I am really sad this happened to you, I really hope you can fix your tam again. I know strange things like resetting happens to v5 when it has low battery, but I don't know with v1 since I don't have one.

This happened to me too, I was connecting my V3 with my cousins V1 and it froze, we kept on reseting it and it got back to normal. :mellow:

Well, thanks anyway, repliers! I'll try resetting it one more time. :mellow:

I'll let you know if my tama is better!

P.S. I like your idea of giving my tama surgery, first replier! I'll be sure to to "try" that :(

This happened to me once. I was connecting with my friend and my tama froze and when I reset it the screen said battery low. I'm sure if you get a new battery it will all be solved. :mellow:

Well, thanks anyway, repliers! I'll try resetting it one more time. :rolleyes: I'll let you know if my tama is better!

P.S. I like your idea of giving my tama surgery, first replier! I'll be sure to to "try" that ;)
Well, it might just be something wrong on the inside, like a lost little wire? :D

But I suggest you try memetchi<3's tip first, since it's easy to brake somthing in a "surgery" if her tip works, you won't need it, if it dosen't work, try a "surgery" later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back