Help with hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:.Calleigh.:.

Reaction score
Mmkai so I want to dye my hair pretty soon in the next week or two but I still ain't quite sure. I want blonde and black but I not sure how to do it. If I just get like black little streaks all around I'll look like a raccoon. xD Can I get any advice on how to do it? Basically I want blonde but with some black somewhere. Maybe two streaks under two layers or something?

Here's a pic: (Ignore the red marker line on my forehaed xD)

ha

EDIT: Mmkai Tara says I should just do it blonde and do black later if i feel llike it so this can be closedd.

Thnx soo much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmkai so I want to dye my hair pretty soon in the next week or two but I still ain't quite sure. I want blonde and black but I not sure how to do it. If I just get like black little streaks all around I'll look like a raccoon. xD Can I get any advice on how to do it? Basically I want blonde but with some black somewhere. Maybe two streaks under two layers or something?
Here's a pic: (Ignore the red marker line on my forehead xD)

ha
Instead of black, you could try dark- very dark brown streaks, only a couple, though

You could do what I did to my friend's hair.

Her hair is naturally red and we put black as the bottom layer.

So like if you were to pull up all the hair from the tops of your ears and back, the bottom half would be dyed black. It looks really cute with her hair, but I'm not sure what it would look like with blonde.

Her black is fading, but you get the general idea.

Mimi's hair

Last edited by a moderator:
You could do what I did to my friend's hair.
Her hair is naturally red and we put black as the bottom layer.

So like if you were to pull up all the hair from the tops of your ears and back, the bottom half would be dyed black. It looks really cute with her hair, but I'm not sure what it would look like with blonde.

Her black is fading, but you get the general idea.

Mimi's hair
I FSKING LOVE HER GLASSES, SK! XDDD

Anyway, I used to have my hair red/blonde/black, but now it's icky light brown. D:<

Dying your hair makes it brittle, and breaks easily. ;) I recommend asking the hair-salon lady, lol.

Well, it would look good if it was platinum, but you would have to bleach it. Other than that, it dosent really work. (blackxBlond/brown)

I think you should keep it all one color except for the bangs, which you can coon-tail (stripe) black and whatever color the rest of your hair is. that would be cool.

Get black on the bottom and blonde on the top. It'll look great on you.

Hmm.. Is it really red? It looks more orange to me.

Well, it would look good if it was platinum, but you would have to bleach it. Other than that, it dosent really work. (blackxBlond/brown)
I think you should keep it all one color except for the bangs, which you can coon-tail (stripe) black and whatever color the rest of your hair is. that would be cool.
I wanna do that one really badly but my mother wont let me do that. I did that with a black marker once and it looked really cute but my mom keeps saying that its stupid. >.> Maybe I should just do the bangs black or sort of do that black underneath thing but just two streaks or somethin. Everybody in my class is doing the one color on top of the other and the i dont really wanna look like em all.

what i was saying was something kind of like this but without the bands and probably a different shade of blonde:

it doesnt look too bad like that

I wanna do that one really badly but my mother wont let me do that. I did that with a black marker once and it looked really cute but my mom keeps saying that its stupid. >.> Maybe I should just do the bangs black or sort of do that black underneath thing but just two streaks or somethin. Everybody in my class is doing the one color on top of the other and the i dont really wanna look like em all.
do coontail anyways. I would get a smakc, but I think its worth it.

I hate the layering, cause its so popular. Bleh.

do coontail anyways. I would get a smakc, but I think its worth it. I hate the layering, cause its so popular. Bleh.
Ha ha I might do that actually. My mom just told me to tell her so she can schedule a appoinment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back