Help with Harvest Moon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I am in need of some help! I have been playing Harvest Moon DS Cute and I am in the process of collecting lumber for a Bird Shed. I just finished construction on a Lumber Shed and I have stored 73 pieces of lumber so far. The day after the shed was finished, I started trying to chop some more branches to turn them into storable lumber and I noticed my Axe is just destroying the branches. I swing it once like I always have, and the branch immediately shatters so I cannot collect it for lumber. I have never upgraded my axe or anything. What is the problem??

There's nothing wrong! I had that problem once with my Stone shed, but soon I found out what it was. Once you've axe-ed it, it's immediantly stored back into your shed. So, once you've cut one in your field, check in your shed. Here's a website if you've anymore questions! Here!. Hope I helped!

Fellow[Wait, I'm not a fellow! I'm a GIRL!] Harvest Moon lover, ~*Skuang*~

Oh thank you!! Here I was searching online everywhere for a remedy. xD Thanks so much, it would've taken me a while to figure that one out!

Its quite funny when you think about it.

They could warn you though.

I don't need to do that cos I did the billion cheat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back