Help with Heading on v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
If you need help with the game heading on v3, follow this tip:

Make sure that after everytime you hit the ball, you move back to the middle. This helps you with time. Example: What if you just hit a ball on the left side and the next ball is coming from the right side? You will most likely miss the ball. But, if you always move back to the middle, it will be a lot easier to get there.

Also, if you hit the ball 20 times, your tama will pause and fireworks will go off and you will get 400 gotchi points. I became rich playing heading! I hope I helped you guys do a little better on Heading!

~Sincerely,

Tama_Mama27 :) ^_^

Um... I knew this before you on my V2... STOPCOPYING MY IDEAS!!! > :)
it dosent matter she just wants to help ^_^

If you need help with the game heading on v3, follow this tip:
Make sure that after everytime you hit the ball, you move back to the middle. This helps you with time. Example: What if you just hit a ball on the left side and the next ball is coming from the right side? You will most likely miss the ball. But, if you always move back to the middle, it will be a lot easier to get there.

Also, if you hit the ball 20 times, your tama will pause and fireworks will go off and you will get 400 gotchi points. I became rich playing heading! I hope I helped you guys do a little better on Heading!

~Sincerely,

Tama_Mama27 <_< :(
yeah im rich 2!

lol! really? I have like 9000 and something gotchi points! (i used to have 9999!)

hi thanks for the tip i already new that but you posted it and that helped alot of people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back