Help with mating my Tamagotchi Tamago Please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Lovelitchi recently got married to a Kuchipatchi at the dating place. They're really cute together :D but they're not doing anything! :huh: So I just have a few questions. When will they lay their egg? And when will the parents leave? Also, I just married her to Kuchipatchi 'cause he's cute :lol: :rolleyes: so I was wondering how to tell when a character really likes the mate at the dating place, because Lovelitchi was bouncing up and down for every option! :wacko: So could anybody help? Thanks!

-Meep the Tama Queen

As far as I know there isn't really a a way to tell which tama your pet will like so I just choose the one I like best. It doesn't really affect anything. Regardless of whoever you choose, they will have a baby 3 days after they are married then leave you with the baby after another 3 days have passed.

Three whole days?!?!?!?!!?! Jeez, I think I liked it better when they had the baby ASAP and then left in 24 hours. :p :rolleyes: Whatever I guess. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back