HELP WITH MY SIMS DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iilu

Reaction score
I have been on level 4 for ages Please help out! I have so little left to get to level 5!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on level 4 for ages Please help out! I have so little left to get to level 5!
U mean the game where u make a sim in the game-boy and u're ina showbiz where there are camras following u ina new neiborhood? :lol: :mellow: :mellow:

No. Here, I can help.

Have you gotten the Second Pariglider station open? If so, you can get to Lvl. 5.

First, go digging. Gather up as many points as you can (atleast 500 pts). Then, ask Tracy (thats her name, right?) to trade for statue peices. you need one head and one body. I suggest Normal Head and Sufer Body, as those are the cheapest. But you can change it later at any time.

Then do your daily stuff. Like giving gifts, fishing, ect. Once your day is over, Go speak to Helen. She will ask you if you want to make a statue for the town with your statue parts. Accept, make the statue, and your day will end. Your Star meter will fill up to the brim, probaily.

Your newspaper will have a man flying out of an airplane, and something along the lines of a plane. Now, charlie should have the Chinese cake up for sale, Olivia's and tyler's store should be filled, and you should have Speed Racquet. You should also be able to unlock Nicki's heartbreak soon.

No. Here, I can help.
Have you gotten the Second Pariglider station open? If so, you can get to Lvl. 5.

First, go digging. Gather up as many points as you can (atleast 500 pts). Then, ask Tracy (thats her name, right?) to trade for statue peices. you need one head and one body. I suggest Normal Head and Sufer Body, as those are the cheapest. But you can change it later at any time.

Then do your daily stuff. Like giving gifts, fishing, ect. Once your day is over, Go speak to Helen. She will ask you if you want to make a statue for the town with your statue parts. Accept, make the statue, and your day will end. Your Star meter will fill up to the brim, probaily.

Your newspaper will have a man flying out of an airplane, and something along the lines of a plane. Now, charlie should have the Chinese cake up for sale, Olivia's and tyler's store should be filled, and you should have Speed Racquet. You should also be able to unlock Nicki's heartbreak soon.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

U mean the game where u make a sim in the game-boy and u're ina showbiz where there are camras following u ina new neiborhood? :) :) :eek:
NO

I think to get to level 5 (sorry haven't played in a while) you have to get the chef, the clothes man, the polic man, the fishing pole, and every person. Then you have to go to the entertainment area and go to the plane section that was crossed off before and meet the dude. You might have to meet Tracey I forget which level that is but Tracey is in the mountains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back