Help with my v5 tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowpaws12

Reaction score
I'm kinda new with my v5 tamagotchi, and just today my tamagotchi's turned into adults.

I have a hatugatchi, a lovezucintchi and a potetchi. The only one I like from all of them is hatugatchi, lol

Anyway, I would really like to have a mame family member born or a violet or ninja member. Is that possible? Since hatugatchi and the others are from blended families. If it is possible, which tama should one of my tamas pair up with?

I hope I made sense >.< and thanks for reading this! Oh and does a chart that shows what kind of tamagotchis should you pair up with to get a specific tamagotchi born, exist? This is so confusing and I would really love it if someone helped me! I'm a newbie ;]

You can't get a Pure Mame Family out of those Characters but I think if you marry a Hatugatchi to a Love Zukintchi it may work. I can't garauntee anything but it may just work.

How to get a Pure Mame Family:

•Raise Bonding to 100% by using the Smart Icon for Training.

•Get a Mametchi and Marry it to a Chantotchi with 100% Bonding.

Ah, I see i see...

Well, I'll just choose a Random tama to marry my hatugatchi and then keep raising the femily bonding up to 100% (for the baby) and then when it grows up it may turna mam into e family member! Might that work?

EDIT: NVM! You're right! https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901 it says that hatugatchi + lovezucintchi = mame family ^^ thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back