help with pure family! ( for v.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebug902

Reaction score
I'd like to make a specific kind of family instead of a blended family this time! So, if I have a hotteachi, a kuchipatchi and a mametchi, what kind of families can I make, and who do I need to mate with? (this is a v.5)

I'd like to make a specific kind of family instead of a blended family this time! So, if I have a hotteachi, a kuchipatchi and a mametchi, what kind of families can I make, and who do I need to mate with? (this is a v.5)
To get a pure family, marry your kuchipachi with a yonepatchi. If you don't know what yonepatchi looks like, she is like a kuchipatchi with a bun in her hair. After the baby stage you should have Chibipatchi and kuchipati. You should also have mamapatchi and papapatchi. I'm glad to help!

-TL(tamalaura)

Katiebug also said they had a Mametchi. You can do the same thing except with Chantotchi to replace Yonepatchi, and the babies will be Chamametchi on the side and Mametchi in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back