HELP WITH the NEW " tama touch "

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linda

Reaction score
has anybody purchased this new one yet?

the instructions that came with it is the wrong ones

does anybody know how to pause but on mute etc...

they are a great price only $4.99 at dominion

I'd guess like a normal tamagotchi.. but that doesn't look normal. Are you sure it's from Bandai? :blink:

dont know

but the instructions look exactly the same from tama 3

dont understand

I have one. :huh:

Use the pen to touch the food icon and ect.

Use the long arrow to select, the small arrow to move the cursor, and th door to exit.

*Tgd*

What you have is a fake tamagotchi that doesn't come from BanDai. :furawatchi: BanDai has never made a Touch Screen Tamagotchi. :furawatchi: I believe that one came from JD, a tamagotchi imitating company. :(

Sorry,

GotchiGirl96

yes it says jd on it

i know to touch the screen but how to pause it and mute it

i accidentaly get rid of the sound dont know how i did it

now i cant get it back

LOL

it might be fake but you can still connect with tamagotchi 2 and tamagotchi 1's

and this one keeps giving great big presents all the time

it is really cool

Sorry, but that is a fake Tamagotchi.

The real "touch screen" Tamagotchi is the Kakeibo. It is much larger, and looks nothing like the picture you provided.

FAKE!! FRAUD!! AHH!! Don't buy it!! They are copying BanDai!!! =O! If you buy it you are secretly hurting BanDai because they don't want you to buy fakes.

FAKE!! FRAUD!! AHH!! Don't buy it!! They are copying BanDai!!! =O! If you buy it you are secretly hurting BanDai because they don't want you to buy fakes.
eh?

well, you might be losing bandai a couple bucks.

the tam has always been copied. it will always be copied.

so, dont stress if there are fakes everywhere. :lol:

just try not to buy them.

You guys, it's no big deal! So linda bought a fake, it doesn't matter! It has a little bit Tamagotchi inside it and she likes it so let her! They look so fun, WHERE CAN I GET ONE?!

I once visited a junk superstore called Bonjour in Beijing, China once. I saw a fake exactly the same as you described. And NO, it doesn't connect with the real tamas. I tried it a million times with my kurokotchi. Result? CONNECT....FAIL :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back