Help with the V6. I'm LOST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, Hi. :)

I just got the new Tamagotchi V6 a few days ago, I love it. But I've had a few problems...

1.How old does the adult form have to be to get married/have kids? Mne 3 but she's an adult (sebiretchi)

2.How do you get the judges to all say yes to your band? I've tried everything.

3.How do you get new instruments? My internet will be down tomorrow until Septembr 2nd, so I can't use Music City.

Thanks in advance.

Mametchi_chic315

1.How old does the adult form have to be to get married/have kids? Mne 3 but she's an adult (sebiretchi)

-To have kids via connecting two tamagotchi's they must be an adult for 24 hours, for matchmaker(band manager) 6+ i believe he comes then band members come later on

-Go to the door icon, press away then go to the practice studio, if you have maybe 400+ stats in everything ? idk it mainly depends on how much you practice in the studio

3.How do you get new instruments? My internet will be down tomorrow until Septembr 2nd, so I can't use Music City.

-Every generation your teen will be visited by its music school teacher and given a present of an instrument, then you can access music school by going away, also toys are given at toddler stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.How old does the adult form have to be to get married/have kids? Mne 3 but she's an adult (sebiretchi)-To have kids via connecting two tamagotchi's they must be an adult for 24 hours, for matchmaker(band manager) 6+ i believe he comes then band members come later on

-Go to the door icon, press away then go to the practice studio, if you have maybe 400+ stats in everything ? idk it mainly depends on how much you practice in the studio

-Every generation your teen will be visited by its music school teacher and given a present of an instrument, then you can access music school by going away, also toys are given at toddler stage.
My tamagotchi V6 was married at the age of five.

1.They have to be at least 5 years old.If you do not marry them,at the age of 8+ they will become an oldie(your Sebiretchi will become Otikitchi or Dango Obatchi depending on how you care for it)

2.Make sure your skill points are 500+ and no lower.It REALY helps if you play the School Minigame when they are teenagers as it builds up a bond.Practising in the studio is not as effective as the School Minigame.

3.Every generation when your Tamagotchi is a teenager,the teacher will come and gift him/her an instrument.You can also get the rare Mega Drum only by mating with another Music Star toy.You can also get instruments from Tamatown but they are expensive.

If you are having trouble,just PM me.

What is this megadrum i have 2 music star's?

(im gonna post a question, not an answer)

does any1 know when the TIMES are for the v6? For when the band manager comes... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back