help with V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilednarocks

Reaction score
Hi All

Hope somebody can help me, I have a female at the moment, I gave her her makeup she spent a while putting it on in the mirror, then refused to come on the screen to show me, I have tried again since and the same thing happened!!!????

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Sarah

:mimitchi: :D :D

:D

Yes, All Tamas are different. :D Some like putting the make-up on and some don't. Wait untill you have a different character to used it again! :mimitchi:

~Tama-Love~

When a tamagotchi adult first wears make-up, he/she will become shy and first not show you his/her face :mimitchi: If you would like to see the finished picture, then you will need to buy some more make-up, and use it again. From now on, your tamagotchi won't be shy anymore :D

I hope this helps,

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wish boys would do it, lol! I agree with Fooet.
It doesn't matter what gender of tamagotchi you have, you just need to buy make-up X2 :mimitchi:

- Fooet

Excellent!!! Many thanks guys, just tried again and she it worked she looked very nice lol!!!!

Many thanks again

Sarah

:mimitchi: :D :D :D

Hi AllHope somebody can help me, I have a female at the moment, I gave her her makeup she spent a while putting it on in the mirror, then refused to come on the screen to show me, I have tried again since and the same thing happened!!!????

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Sarah

:rolleyes: :D :eek:

:eek:
how does she refuse to show you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back