Help with V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miagotchi

Reaction score
Alright, the pressure is on... My mom's two tama V4s already had children. Our's are the same age and all, but I have more time to take care of mine a little better... but mine wont have kids!! She said they have to meet a mate first that comes in the mail in the form of an exclaimation point. Is she right? Or is she pulling my leg? We are at competition with these things, so help me out people!!! :ph34r:

Thanks!!

:huh:

I think it's cool how you and your mom are having a competition with these things. ;)

I really wouldn't know though, I just got my V4 a few days ago.

Most likely the matchmaker comes though..

LOL... my mom and I compete at EVERYTHING!!! It just kills me that her's had babies first!! GAH!!!

Her one barely had any intelligence at all, and it couldnt get a job, though somehow it managed to graduate school... she said it probably couldnt do anything else but have babies!! ;)

LOL... my mom and I compete at EVERYTHING!!! It just kills me that her's had babies first!! GAH!!!
Her one barely had any intelligence at all, and it couldnt get a job, though somehow it managed to graduate school... she said it probably couldnt do anything else but have babies!! ;)
LOL nice!

Mine graduated yesterday, it got the hat with the string and all. hehe.

I'm sure yours will have the matchmaker come soon.

If it doesn't, compete again!

well i know that you do have to have a mate but yu dont have to wati untal the match maker comes what the match maker does is he gives you a mate and you can choose if

you watn to bread or not but if you dont watnt o wait when you first havea tama egg get another tamagotchi and keep on concting and then you can bread but you have to have 4 hearts and you have to have them kiss for you to know that they are dating

hope i helped ;) ;)

DUDE!! That's awesome... I didnt know that part about the connecting and the kissing because my mom never got her's to connect. I had to help her with that part, cuz' I figured that out first.

I heard that you could breed them by connecting them, but I just didnt know how! Thanks alot!!

Alright, the pressure is on... My mom's two tama V4s already had children. Our's are the same age and all, but I have more time to take care of mine a little better... but mine wont have kids!! She said they have to meet a mate first that comes in the mail in the form of an exclaimation point. Is she right? Or is she pulling my leg? We are at competition with these things, so help me out people!!!  <_<
Thanks!!

:)
No, this is not true. The MatchMaker wil come on the screen regualry like the other verison. [!] That sign is only used for Schoo Info and Jobs Info. The Matchmaker will come 3 days (3 years) after the Adult. The most common times are 10:30 Am, 2:59 Pm, and 6:59 Pm. (Wait a minute).

If you refuse the matchmaker 9 times you will a Old Timer. OR AROUND age 12-16. A oldie can only mate with another Oldie. If you mate with a oldie you can get the secret character Oyajitchi! He/she skips the child and teen stage. He/she will not skip the Baby stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! That's good info too! Thanks alot!! :D

Oh, but at what age are V4's considered to be adults? The ages of mine are in my siggy, and they will be updated daily. So around what year should I expect the matchmaker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have looked at them or taken them out of my purse a few times and found them paused, and I've paused them alot on accident, back when I didnt know how to do it....

Alright now!! I found a thread about the matchmaker in the tips and tricks section, and reset the time on my tama to cheat a little... :blink:

My girl, Nina, is an old timer and I tried three different time settings to see if the matchmaker would come for her again... no go. I think I may have missed it like 9 times already.

But Nino met the matchmaker and married a Hanatchi, and had a baby boy! YAY!!! <_<

Her one barely had any intelligence at all, and it couldnt get a job, though somehow it managed to graduate school... she said it probably couldnt do anything else but have babies!! :kusatchi:
Well I Can see you signature it says there boys?

boys cant mate unless im wrong you just havn't updated your siggy??

anywayz if they are both boys they can not mate you'll have to wait for the match maker

Oh!! I know that two boys cant mate!! LOL.

Yes, I just updated my siggy because I reset one of them and got another baby boy. :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back