help with v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..I'm not really sure, I don't have a music star but from general tama experience my answer would be no. In all other versions they wake up by themselves...so I'm not really sure about this one but I would think it to be the same.

:.Chloe.:

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to wake your Tamagotchi up in the morning, they'll wake up at their usual time. ^^

The 'Wake Up' button is there for if you ever want to wake your Tamagotchi up whilst it's sleeping.

I'm not really sure why it's there though. xD 'Cuz it makes your Tamagotchi really mad, & I don't recall it being in any of the other versions. x]

yeah, don't wake up your tama with that wake up option. i tried that and she got really mad and her stress level went sky high. i thought she wouldn't go back to sleep, but she did.

It's just in case you missed cleaning a poo or something so you can wake your tama up and clean up so it doesn't get sick, they don't like it though so I'd try not to use it much! You can't do a lot of stuff if you wake them up either... I don't think you can play or feed them or anything like that.

(I didn't figure this out I read it in a topic somewhere but my brain is useless and I can't remember exactly where it is, some tamaexpert deserves the credit though!!)

hope that helps!

well my new v6 ms just went to sleep an i noted that there is a wake up option. what is that for? do you have to wake up your tama in the morning :D plz helpany way see ya :mametchi:
its so you can wake it up to feed it

Waking up your tamagotchi will cause stress but...

The Wake Up option is for....

If it falls asleep too early

Missed cleaning/feeding

Not waking up at set time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back