HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma 6000

Reaction score
MY TAMAGOTCHI HAD A BABY OVER 24 HOURS AGO.THE PAPER SAYS THE ADULT WIL LEAVE IN 24 HOURS,BUT,STILL NOTHING,IF U CAN HELP ME ON THIS,I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT

:hitodetchi: B) :eek: :wub:

if u've ever paused it after ur tama had a baby, it will take longer to leave ... an i noticed that in V2s and V3s leave after 48hrs without pausing :0

CANT I FORWARD THE TIME OR SOMETHING?THAT WORKED FOR MY FRIEND,IF SO,HOW FAR DO I FORWARD RHE TIME?

hmm ... i've never tried forwarding the time before, but i guess u can try forwarding the time another day :hitodetchi:

I have found that the instruction manual is wrong. It will take at least 48 hours before the grownup leaves and that is if you don't pause it. I once paused it alot and the grownup didn't leave for 5 days!! :wacko:

And also, with the time forwarding thing, I can only think of two possible things

1: the clock was moved up to a later time to make the parent leave

or

2: the tamagotchi was debugged and on a debugged tama, if you press the c button, it will fast forward the life of the tamagotchi- meaning that the parent will leave sooner

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back