Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafPelt

Reaction score
I have a report due soon on Idaho and I was wondering if yo guys could help me?

Paragraph 3- Prove the following: What happened in the past that effects the way Idahoans live today and in the future.

Paragraph 4- Prove the following: Geography, climate, and natura resources influence the way people live and work.

Paragraph 5- Prove the following: Social, political, and economic systems impact socitey.

If you are giving info please put the site too. THANKS ALOT!!

Just a question, if you're expecting us to research to give you answers, wouldn't it be just as easy for you to go on a website and find the answers? It would make more sense if you just wanted answers that we already knew the answers to, and didn't have to research for. It sounds like you're trying to get us to do your report.

Just a question, if you're expecting us to research to give you answers, wouldn't it be just as easy for you to go on a website and find the answers? It would make more sense if you just wanted answers that we already knew the answers to, and didn't have to research for. It sounds like you're trying to get us to do your report.
I totally agree. :(

You won't learn if we do it all for you! :)

1. Search on the internet for the infomation you need.

2. Go to the librasy, hire a book.

3. Ask a parent to go through a few things with you. :)

NO!! I mean can you help me find good websites.
Ahh, okay. When I was doing my state report, (on Connecticut) the encyclopedia was actually a great help. Perhaps you could go to a library and find one that has Idaho in it? The encylopedia gave me most of the information I needed.

Again... all i need is websites. That is what I need. and thank you very much TamaXTREAM.

why do want people to help you with your homework this is tama town where you ask questians abaut your v4 , v3 , or watever

why do want people to help you with your homework this is tama town where you ask questians abaut your v4 , v3 , or watever
This is Non-Tamatalk. You can talk about something other than tamas in this section.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in NON-tamatalk so this is in the right section. Please Read my previous posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back