Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
This morning I went to go reset my tamagotchi. But when I went to stick a paper-clip in the hole thing. The button was not there!!! I checked again and found it was stuck on the bottom of the hole and it would not pop-up! Do you have any ideas on how to get it up??

The reset button? All v4's reset buttons are like that, either you get a sharp pen or pencil, or either you unscrew the back off your tamagotchi and try to press the button while the back is off.

Hope this helps.

Are you sure?? Well do you know any websites that show you step by step??
Your just unscrewing the back and pressing the reset button.

On the back you should see a screw at the top.

Use a small screwdriver on that screw and turn it counter-clockwise, then the back should fall off (I use my nails when I don't have a screw driver ;) )) Then at the bottom you should see the reset button press it.

Sometimes for me I noticed that I have to press deeper and press it more than once for it to.

Good Luck! :huh:

Your tamagotchi will be ok.

Your just unscrewing the back and pressing the reset button.
On the back you should see a screw at the top.

Use a small screwdriver on that screw and turn it counter-clockwise, then the back should fall off (I use my nails when I don't have a screw driver ;) )) Then at the bottom you should see the reset button press it.

Sometimes for me I noticed that I have to press deeper and press it more than once for it to.

Good Luck! :huh:

Your tamagotchi will be ok.
Thanks Locky!! You were so helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back