Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv4905

Reaction score
Okay, here is my problem: I cant enter the logout password from tamatown! I only managed it two times and my tama just came back. I dinint get anything! I was supposed to get 600 gp and a graduation cap and gown, but i didint get it! AM I SOPPOSED TO GET IT?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Okay, here is my problem: I cant enter the logout password from tamatown! I only managed it two times and my tama just came back. I dinint get anything! I was supposed to get 600 gp and a graduation cap and gown, but i didint get it! AM I SOPPOSED TO GET IT?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :lol:
When your on the LOGIN section press the B button and it should show LOG OUT, don't get your 8's and B's mixed up and D's and O's. When you click the log out button on tamatown they should give you a list of passwords for items that you have received on tamatown, input the passwords on the Password section where the baseball Icon is on your v4. When you enter the Log out password they will give you the money.. Go check your points that you currently have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back