Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Mini

Reaction score
Pleaz help me.Ok let me start..There was this poetry contest and i didnt win and the person who acted like a bragger about it.And then everybody started to rub in my face how his was and i just wanted to yell "i dont care!!!!" and also one of my friends kept on bringing by telling me how good somebody else's was!I am just sick of it!Poetry is very close to me and if i lose it brings me down.I also happy for the person who won.Am i being selfish or just u know tired?

Here is another one: Me & my friend both like this guy and my friend doesnt know.But then i heard the guy didnt like my friend at all, so there is a chance for me.And also I have notice strange things with him (like hints that he likes me)And i really like him and i really want to be his gf.Sooo...if he does SHOULD my friend understand OR SHOULD I just u know not be with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poetry first. I love poetry and there was once a poetry contest in my school. I didn't win, but I was still happy with my work, and the person who won had a wonderful poem. Poetry is very close to me as well. Just say that you agree the person who won had a good poem. Just tell them to stop rubbing it your face.

As for this boy, I wouldn't tell your friend that you know he doesn't like her. If you like him, just ask him out. Or get one of your other friends to do it for you. And then if he says yes, just let your friend know that he doesn't like her or get him to do it.

[First problem]

Sure, losing is tough but if you like the poem you wrote who gives a care? Just work on making it better for next time.

We win some, we lose some you just got to take that and use it to be better and make improvements. ;]

[second problem]

It depends on if you want to keep your friendships. Many would probably disagree with me, but I would say just be friends with the guy. It's just a crush that will past but it can be really hard to mend. Just be the best friend you can be to both of them. You don't need to have a serious relation with a guy yet- why not just be friends? That way nobody's hurt because 'he doesn't like me1!11!' but you can still friends. ;]

First, the poetry.

You are not jealous. If poetry is really close to you and you loss a contest, that can fell painful (emotionally). It could also make you feel worse when everyone talks about the person who won. As long as you know people like the poem, it doesn't really matter if you win or lose. Just give it your best try and you'll do great!

Second, the boyfriend issue. If you both like him and you can't decide who gets him, just give up the crush. You'll probably find someone better then him. You don't want your friend or you to be in tears, do you? Sometimes, friendship is more important than a guy.

~KittenY

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleaz help me.Ok let me start..There was this poetry contest and i didnt win and the person who acted like a bragger about it.And then everybody started to rub in my face how his was and i just wanted to yell "i dont care!!!!" and also one of my friends kept on bringing by telling me how good somebody else's was!I am just sick of it!Poetry is very close to me and if i lose it brings me down.I also happy for the person who won.Am i being selfish or just u know tired?
Here is another one: Me & my friend both like this guy and my friend doesnt know.But then i heard the guy didnt like my friend at all, so there is a chance for me.And also I have notice strange things with him (like hints that he likes me)And i really like him and i really want to be his gf.Sooo...if he does SHOULD my friend understand OR SHOULD I just u know not be with him?
[Problem Number 1]

Who cares if you didn't win? As long as you tried your best it's fine. Your friends are allowed to have opinions, just because you're friends doesn't mean they have to like your poem best.

[Problem Number 2]

I'm sure your friend will understand. It's your life do what you want with it.

Sure, at times you and your friends will fight, be it over guys, school, other friends, whatever but if they are true your friendship will survive.

First, If poetry is very close to you don't give it up and when someone rubs it in your face just walk away or say" I very happy for you" then walk away. Rejection is gonna happen sometimes and your right for getting upset that these people are rubbing it in your face.

Second, Talk to your friend about this guy. If you let it sit for awhile it will get harder and harder for you to tell her. If you feel nervous about it. You can always talk to her first over the phone or IM but then talk to her in person.

Good luck! :)

Your friends are allowed to have opinions, just because you're friends doesn't mean they have to like your poem best.
i not saying it like that, i know they r no supposed to.

also thanx, guys and my friend who the guy i think is over him cuz she now knows he doesnt like her

1: Dont worry if you lost a contest, theres always next time. Dont worry, and tell people you dont care, and tell them to drop it.

2: Tell your friend how you feel, ask how she would feel if you went out with him. If she would feel bad, dont date him, and vice-versa

thanx you guys.....but know there is another problem...the guy likes me!!!!and my friend knows and she seems ok.what should i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back