Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertamagirl10

Reaction score
Today my friends dared me to ask this one kid out thats in my class. so after they completely bugged me, i went ahead and wrote a note. it said, "want to go out with me?" and i signed my name. i was getting more anxious cause he didnt look at the note yet, and i didnt know how he would react. when he did look at it, he said no. today was the last day of school. i feel really stupid about the note, and i dont want him to misjudge me. i didnt want to go out with him, it was my friends that wanted me to. does anyone have any advice to make me feel not stupid??????????

Uhhhh.... advice to make you not feel stupid?

Don't let your "so called" friends bug you into doing something stupid like that again???

Seriously - if you don't want to go out with the guy - don't write him a note ;)

Tell your friends that if they are so keen to see what his reaction is then they should write the note... ;)

Uhhhh.... advice to make you not feel stupid?
Don't let your "so called" friends bug you into doing something stupid like that again???

Seriously - if you don't want to go out with the guy - don't write him a note :)

Tell your friends that if they are so keen to see what his reaction is then they should write the note... :(
Ditto. Don't let people bug you into doing dumb things. ;]

Today my friends dared me to ask this one kid out thats in my class. so after they completely bugged me, i went ahead and wrote a note. it said, "want to go out with me?" and i signed my name. i was getting more anxious cause he didnt look at the note yet, and i didnt know how he would react. when he did look at it, he said no. today was the last day of school. i feel really stupid about the note, and i dont want him to misjudge me. i didnt want to go out with him, it was my friends that wanted me to. does anyone have any advice to make me feel not stupid??????????
Reading very philosophical and mentally challenging books makes me feel not stupid. :(

Ditto. Don't let people bug you into doing dumb things. ;]
Also tell your friends that everytime they peer pressure into something you don't want to do, their lifespan shortens and karma will return on them later in life :blink: That's why people didn't peer pressure me growing up, those kinds of things said seem to make others hesistant lol.

i totally got revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the last day of school, i told the most digusting kid in my grade that 1 of my friends wanted to go out with them. he's like, "Wow! Really?"

So he goes up to my friend and kisses her (on the lips!).

That's horrible.

1. Only fake friends would dare you to ask out a guy who you don't want to ask out. You should have declined the dare. It is only a dare. If they call you a chicken and start imitating a chicken, it is just a nickname. I would be proud to be a chicken - they are so cute! You should go up to them and say, "I thought you guys were my friends. I totally misjudged you. Only real friends wouldn't do that to me."

i totally got revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on the last day of school, i told the most digusting kid in my grade that 1 of my friends wanted to go out with them. he's like, "Wow! Really?"

So he goes up to my friend and kisses her (on the lips!).
That's disgusting. And no, I don't mean that he kissed your 'friend'. The fact that you may have hurt the boy's feelings just to get back at your 'friend' is horrible.

I don't really even understand how you can call these people friends with the way you treat each other.

Just because they dare you to do something you don't want to do doesn't mean you have to go bring someone else into your fight and hurt him just to get them back. That's honestly pathetic in my eyes.

That's disgusting. And no, I don't mean that he kissed your 'friend'. The fact that you may have hurt the boy's feelings just to get back at your 'friend' is horrible.
I don't really even understand how you can call these people friends with the way you treat each other.

Just because they dare you to do something you don't want to do doesn't mean you have to go bring someone else into your fight and hurt him just to get them back. That's honestly pathetic in my eyes.
I can't put it in better words myself SK, I second your opinion.

I think you need to sit down and look at yourself in the mirror, and think about all your previous actions. Is it going to help you in the future? No. Did you learn anything good from it? No. You need to re-evaluate some goals in your life or you're going to be one very lonely, resentful person.

His feelings werent hurt, he does anything!!!!!! thats just him. no offense to him, but he has some mental issues. i know its mean to say that but, yeah.........that's why he does almost anything

His feelings werent hurt, he does anything!!!!!! thats just him. no offense to him, but he has some mental issues. i know its mean to say that but, yeah.........that's why he does almost anything
I think that was mean.

You don't know that his feelings weren't hurt, do you?

And saying he has Mental issues wasn't nice either. Don't use somebody else to get revenge on your 'Friend'.

That's just plain mean.

he only way to get back at your 'Friend' is to ignore her...that's the only good thing that could happen.

Or the only good choice.

0__o So because he has mental issues, you used him as a tool to get revenge on your friend?

Uh.. yeah. That makes perfect sense.

The guy i asked out said to me online, "I don't like you. I like *name of best friend*"

he likes my best friend!!!!!!!!! (she didnt dare me to ask him out, those were my "popular friends")

i really liked him, now i don't

but im going to middle school next year so there will be lots of new guys to meet

i didnt know the guy had mental issues after 1 of my REAL friends told me, i feel sorta bad for my old friend

yes, kids in my school do kiss (its a 1/10 chance it happens though, yes its VERY STRANGE, not make-out!)

im going to say sorry to my old friend and tell her that the dare wasnt nice and have a serious talk

I talked with my old friend, and she said she was sorry and i said i was sorry. she was cool with it cause i figured out that her and the guy were going out! i was really surprised. he's really cute but he was smelly. she could make him do anything! she told to take a shower every single day and wear deoderant. some girls think that since he has mental issues and he smelled really bad they wouldn't go out with him. my old friend thought the same thing, but then se relized he had no friends and needed help, so she asked him out, without anyone daring her to do it. we are friends again!!!!!!!! im glad things worked out.

(my friend isnt popular anymore, she said that her popular friends made fun of her, and im not friends with my popular friends anymore too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back