help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
hey guys its been a while since i have been on here but, i have a question...

me and my friend are sitting here and we just got word that a new tama called the v4.5 is and has been released. What it is like, and what are some of the new features??? We would like to know if it is worth buying. :mellow:

you know, what can it do that v4 can't???

:mellow: :wacko: :huh:

Noooo idea. Which continent do you live on? I'm in the UK, so I'm still waiting for the V4.5.

there already avialible but i don't know if they are really fun.. r they?

V4.5 has new games, careers, and characters. It also has new shell designs (obviously), and you can get a PC pack which enables your tama to interact on your PC. I hear they're pretty fun.

really, do you have one and how much are they,

PC PACKS are $29.99 at Walmart.com or toysrus.com

Comes with a V4.5, mouse pad,CD,4 small characters, and a microphone tree stand. Your V4 and V3's can fit on the tree stand.

I never got a V4, but I got a V4.5, and I hear it's basically a V4 with a few changes. Like, the skill points are a bit different, there are several new characters, and a couple of new jobs. Also the games are different: there's Climb, Tug-of-War, Apple, Shapes, and Manhole.

It's like an update of V4, but Bandai couldn't call it V5 because it doesn't have any drastic differences. I bought mine for about $15. They are about the same price as all other Tamas when they come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some information on the V4.5 in the Tamagotchi News section of this board.

I think I'll wait for V5 before I buy a new one. My V1, V2, V3 and V4 are keeping me pretty busy right now!

hey guys its been a while since i have been on here but, i have a question...me and my friend are sitting here and we just got word that a new tama called the v4.5 is and has been released. What it is like, and what are some of the new features??? We would like to know if it is worth buying. :(
Look here:

In case you can't, I'll tell you. New games, New jobs, new charcaters, new "tamalife" new TAMAGOTCHI, new games,(some tell me they're better than v4) new designs,...etc

They also come in cd packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back