HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyAngel411

Reaction score
Okay,the day after my tama passed away I was sitting on my bed reading and listeneing to my I-pod.So,I had forgotten to restart my tama.I went over to my tamas screen and screamed.IT HAD TURNED INTO A :lol: WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!

You're going to have to post a picture of this, if you expect anyone to believe you.

Okay,the day after my tama passed away I was sitting on my bed reading and listeneing to my I-pod.So,I had forgotten to restart my tama.I went over to my tamas screen and screamed.IT HAD TURNED INTO A :lol: WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!
omg you forgot to reset it and it turned into a nazotchi! weird i dont know whats happend. :D

p.s i think this should be in what happend to my tamagotchi!

I think it's a glitch, and like binary said, I would like to see that picture to believe it.

yeah evidence would b gd.

but if it is true, well, u may have found how to get a :lol:

that's really weird!if you can could you please post evidance?It would be really cool to see evidance!If you can't,I'll still believe you! by the way what version is it?

cool, as someone said why would anyone lie on here? i mean what's the point? I totaly belive you you are so lucky to have a ^_^ but I think my fave charector is Miko or the only one with out "oghi" at the end of her name.

Jeez! why do you want evidance? I belive it. Why would anyone lie? Besides, not everyone has a scanner or a digital camera to show you the evidance...
Exactly,at least someone doesn't have to see it to believe it.And I do not have a digital cam or scanner so evidence is not gonna happen.

You might have just found out how to get that tama dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back