help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School in real life or when your Tamagotchi goes to school?

In the first case I would either pause my Tamagotchi or change the time so it can go to sleep.

These ideas are dumb you should turn off the sound (A and C button at same time)then at recess or lunch go to washrooms or ask to go washroom durring class

If you are reffering to what to do when your Tamagotchi is in school:

In Preschool:

Just keep sending it to school over and over again everyday until you stop recieving any skill points for that day. Skill points distributed in preschool are random. And you have to make sure you press B when the AWAY sign is up to go to school or no progress is made.

In Regular School:

After choosing your teacher to determine the type of points you wish to recieve, just watch the presents. Your points always start in the left box. Every time the boxes blink, the contents in those boxes switch. You just have to watch the box with your points in it and select the correct one when you get the chance to pick. The boxes only switch a total of 4 times, even though your points aren't always included in those switches.

Hope this helps

You could:

Set your tamagotchi to the time it sleeps, so it sleeps throughout the whole school day.

or

Bring your Tamagotchi to school with you, turn off the sound (Press A and C at the same time to turn off the sound) and check on it during lunch, recess or when you're in the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Here's what I do with my tamagotchi... I set the time so it sleeps during the day. then on the bus, I take it out and play with it[/SIZE]

lol i would bring it to school or let your parents take care of it :wacko:

Thanks everyone you guys are a big help but i think i will just put it to bed like my friend told me after i posted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back