Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always give her a really nice bottle of perfume for the holidays..or just carry a pouch of herbs in your pocket to cover it up. It isn't exactly polite to meddle to get them to take a bath.
it isn't exacly polite to be arrogant or bossy plus I was just trying to make the problem better! Please be nice it's the Holidays.

And yes that could work

[SIZE=21pt]*note to people: please no rude comments!!!![/SIZE]

it isn't exacly polite to be arrogant or bossy plus I was just trying to make the problem better! Please be nice it's the Holidays.
And yes that could work

[SIZE=21pt]*note to people: please no rude comments!!!![/SIZE]
She wasn't being arrogant or bossy, she was politely pointing out that it's rude to tell people to take a bath and that they stink. I think your comment was actually quite rude.

Anyways, Just be nice to her, give her some soap for Christmas or her birthday, and tell her about some nice ideas for mixing soaps and stuff... She'll like it that you're trying to be her friend.

She wasn't being arrogant or bossy, she was politely pointing out that it's rude to tell people to take a bath and that they stink. I think your comment was actually quite rude.
Anyways, Just be nice to her, give her some soap for Christmas or her birthday, and tell her about some nice ideas for mixing soaps and stuff... She'll like it that you're trying to be her friend.
Well i'm like really nice to this girl I offer to be her partner in p.e because no one wants to be with her.I am just trying to be nice but the reson I got mad cause well I was already mad and it wasn't you guys just please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the Holidays.Anyways thanks for the imfo!!!

No offense, but did any of you consider that she might be going through puberty? After all, 6th grade sounds like a time when girls and guys start going through it.

The best thing to do is to ignore it. If you go up and tell her that she stinks, that's like a random person coming up to you and saying "Hey, you need to shave your legs."

Wouldn't that be rude to do? I do agree with some of the other member's suggestions, such as giving her a nice lotion or perfume.

hey what school do u go to? and well to make her take a bath maybe go to her and say u want to go to the mall and when u go there say lets go in bath n body works it is my fav place to go then go to where the bath soap is and say this stuff loks good or anything lik that also maybe giv her a nice smelling perfume or something and say ur a really good freind here i lik u to hav something BLAH BLAH BLAH :eek: ;)

No offense, but did any of you consider that she might be going through puberty? After all, 6th grade sounds like a time when girls and guys start going through it.
The best thing to do is to ignore it. If you go up and tell her that she stinks, that's like a random person coming up to you and saying "Hey, you need to shave your legs."

Wouldn't that be rude to do? I do agree with some of the other member's suggestions, such as giving her a nice lotion or perfume.
I agree. Puberty everyone's natural scent and body chemicals are going to change and the worst time to be "helping" her is now. During my puberty I had a similar problem and grade 5 was probably the worst for that because the teacher was the one who out of nowhere told me I had odour. Her approach was awful. To be fair, majority of public school for me during puberty was awful.

Anyway point is, the lotion/spiffy bath stuffs idea would be awesome as a present on a birthday or occasion...but the ganging up on her and telling the nurse or teacher approach isn't. Her self confidence is fragile enough, it'll get worse if you do that or tell her upfront. Truth is important, but approach is how to start it. The presents of bath soaps and other nice things you can get at places like the Body Shop are the better way to go :lol:

And with that I'm going to close this topic. I have nothing against it, but I'm noticing this was a while ago this was posted, and instead of posting the same things (as well as continuing the same debate on approaching this poor girl) might as well let it drop so others can just read.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back