Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IamTehKitty

Reaction score
I just got a Tamagotchi Angel as a Christmas present and I am totally confused about the operation of it. Can somebody please help me with it?

I know I probably sound impatient but I really need help with this, I can't find any instructions on the internet and it keeps beeping but I don't know what to do!

I tried that link and the icons on my angel don't match the ones that it's describing.

Ahhhhh, sweet! Old school Tamagotchi...love those guys! Anyway, first off...the icons may not be the same on a Tamagotchi Angel versus Angelgotchi (US version versus Japanese version, respectively) nor may they be in the same order but they both should be pretty similar...function-wise, anyway. I could tell you everything I can about Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi, being an owner of both, but I think that this site covers it much better than I can:

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm

This site has pretty much all of the information on the Tamagotchi from the 90's. Just head over to the "Angelgotchi Alley" section located on the left column of this home page. When there are different country releases of a type of Tamagotchi (usually a US/European and Japanese version, like the Angels), the owner of this site points out the differences between the US and Japanese versions (icons, animations, functions, and the like), which is pretty awesome. I hope this helps! Message me if you still have any questions at all! I will be more than happy to help! Good luck! :D

P.S. Don't forget about the motion sensor for scaring the bat away when you feed your Angel candy or when you want to call your Angel back when it goes for a stroll. This is one of the key features (one of the "new" features back in the old Tama days) Again, all of this is included on the Angel page. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back