help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_rachel

Reaction score
Well, it's not that much of a deal, but I am having a problem with my tamagotchi. For the last four generations, I've been getting the SAME tamagotchi over and over again. Is there some way i can have a variety of tamagotchi instead of one? i get really excited when it turns into an adult, but the disappointment comes when I get the same character. Help, please? :huh:

the way you care for your tamagotchi is the way it will turn out.

try playing more games with it, different weight, ect...

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*

Well, it's not that much of a deal, but I am having a problem with my tamagotchi. For the last four generations, I've been getting the SAME tamagotchi over and over again. Is there some way i can have a variety of tamagotchi instead of one? i get really excited when it turns into an adult, but the disappointment comes when I get the same character. Help, please? :D
if its something like a mimitchi or mametchi then your probably taking perfect care and getting lots of pencil(intelligence points)if its a kuchipatchi then you took bad care and then got kindness points.heres a link to a growth chart which will show you more of what i mean

V4 growth chart

and remember the mame family is from good care of a toddler and the meme family is from ok care of a toddler and the kuchi family is from bad care and sometimes it depends on what toddler you have which can sometimes restrict the families your tama can be in and the above applies to caring for your baby as well!hope i helped

Regards

Ura#mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
i think youre caring for it in a way too much try different things like dont play too much games or choose different teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back