HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torixox

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is still a child and has been for the past week! What am i doing wrong? It's still 0! :lol: Plz help!!

Stop pausing your tama! How do I get this message in to you people?

Stop pausing your tama! How do I get this message in to you people?
I not really pausing it i carry it around with me but it just wont get older!! I feed it and play lots of games with it and send it to school!!

There are no growth cheats, but when you carry it around, try not to pause it and let it go to sleep instead. Also, it needs to have 24 unpaused hours before your child evolves into a teen.

For it to grow you have to look after it really well and play with it all the time or else it will not grow.

If you are still having problems mail me

TamaRoxTamaSox

Also I found that if you leave it in clock mode it might not grow, I'm not so sure about that though...

Also I found that if you leave it in clock mode it might not grow, I'm not so sure about that though...
If you leave it in the clock screen, you cannot care for your Tamagotchi but it will grow. :D

Also to add to Tamadude787's information, I don't recommend that you do that, because if you can't care for your tamagotchi, it will probably have 0 hearts, get sick, and pass away. It'd be horrible too, if you got a tamagotchi you've always wanted, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back