Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inuyasha. I started watching it when i was 8, and even my though i didn't understand it all i still loved it! it has everything! action,romance,and even comedy! i highly recommend it :D

I suggest Air TV, Inuyasha, and Deathnote! They all Rock! But just be aware, Air TV has a really sad ending... I cried twice in the series ;_;.

Don't listen to them!

[SIZE=21pt]BE SRONG! GO WITH INUYASHA! DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS!![/SIZE] :D :D

Don't listen to them! [SIZE=21pt]BE SRONG! GO WITH INUYASHA! DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS!![/SIZE] ;) :D
He/She can listen to whichever of us he wants. I just say Ginga Nagareboshi Gin is better than any of them there.

well i think Inuyasha is way cooler. well what is that ginga thing or whatever i'm curious now.

well i think Inuyasha is way cooler. well what is that ginga thing or whatever i'm curious now.
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (First Series) and Ginga Densetsu Weed (Second Series) are animes where the main characters are dogs. There is alot of blood in it; though it is very touching mostway. Both series are around 25 episodes long. I won't ruin the plot.

Ginga Densetsu Shiro, Ginga Densetsu Riki, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, and Ginga Nagareboshi Akame are the manga series. The manga series are HUUGGGEEE.

I also reccomend Cowboy Bebop, btw.

Latest posts

Back