Help....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
Ok, so there is this guy who I am gonna call M, he was single 2 months ago but recently got a girlfriend, I was very happy for him, I didnt know his GF but I was talking to M's Female friends who know M's gf and they were saying that she is really mean and isnt a very good GF, they also like never talk. These 2 girls are M's really good friends, and they wouldnt lie about it, so I know there telling the truth. they told me its hard to watch her be so mean because M is there friends and he deserves way better, but they dont want to hurt him or anything, this is M's first GF. So what should they do?

Maybe confront M's Girlfriend and tell her she's being kinda mean. if they let it go, this could lead that M screams at ther once saying she's a 'snob', 'wrost person ever', thus making GF there all sad and wonder "Those guys arnt my friends, they didnt warn me..."

So suggest they tell her she's kinda mean. Maybe a scoff and a yelling scene for a few days, but it will probaily be better :D

Well, maybe what they think is mean, doesn't seem so mean to M.

I'm sure if he truly felt harassed or something from his GF, I'm sure he would have dumped her by now. :0~♥ But, yet...He might feel harassed...Who knows.

But maybe, you or your other friends should ask M how he truly feels about her. And if he does feel harassed. Like "Tamakiddy!!!' said, tell M's GF to go easy on M.

^^^Yup^^^

Agreed.

Just don't be mean when telling her, and allow her to understand. Don't redo what's she's doing so she can "See how she's acting" because that never works. It's real life = snobs don't listen. So say something nice, but warning, and be on your way even without 1 reply. It'll save your time with her anyway. If you've never met her, greet her in the kind friendly way before concluding that she's mean. Good luck :wacko: Oh, and you should be the one to warn her, don't force M's friends too, just allow yourself to take action, but be sure to explain how and why she's hurting, and whom you've heared it from. But kinda see he do it before you do it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back