HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goloop

Reaction score
Help! I have 3 adults in my V.5, but I still can't watch the dating channel! Help! :blink: :D

Well, your tamagotchis need to be old enough, for 1 thing. They need to be 5 tama years old ((well, i dunno about the V 4.5)). Then second of all, The matchmaker comes around 10:00 Am, 3:00 PM and I forgot about the other time, but thats the deal.

--edited part

Oh, wait. V 4.5s are different from V1, V2, V3, and V4. Sorry, But i got nothin. Didn't know they had a dating channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to wait until the moring of the thrid day after tehy became an adult to watch the dating show. # days (about) after they become adults.

I have no clue maybe your tama has to be 6 tama years like the v4 and v4.5.then try to watch the dating channel.or it could be different who knows what to say. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Help! I have 3 adults in my V.5, but I still can't watch the dating channel! Help! :wacko: :wacko:
The V5 characters have to be adults for 48 hours (2 days) before they're old enough to watch the dating show. (That's unpaused time.)

Well, your tamagotchis need to be old enough, for 1 thing. They need to be 5 tama years old ((well, i dunno about the V 4.5)). Then second of all, The matchmaker comes around 10:00 Am, 3:00 PM and I forgot about the other time, but thats the deal.
--edited part

Oh, wait. V 4.5s are different from V1, V2, V3, and V4. Sorry, But i got nothin. Didn't know they had a dating channel.
It's V5, not V4.5. Simple mistake. And V4.5 is actually very similar to V4, just different games and characters.

once your tamas have tirned into adults you stillhave to wait 2days

Thanks, people! I'll wait, then choose my Makiko! She's so darn pretty! I'll name her... Jolie, Jacie, or Saber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back