HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Since I'm brown skinned - whenever I get a cut it turns pink, then after a while turns into a permanent black spot on my skin.

How do I remove the black spots on my skin?

Thanks in advance.

All Cocoa butter does for me is turn the pink scars into black scars, i've bought some Ultra that fixes skin discoloration, hope it works..

All Cocoa butter does for me is turn the pink scars into black scars, i've bought some Ultra that fixes skin discoloration, hope it works..
try that

or just go to a doctor to see what is up with it

My guess is that you would be better off seeing a dermatologist then a doctor, but I've never needed to go to the doctor for anything like that (scars, I don't really have them)

Scars arent really something you can get rid of. Cocoa butter is the only thing I know of that really helps and if that isnt working enough then I think the only thing you can do is talk to your doctor (or dermatologist if you have one) and ask them what you can do.

I am white....very white lol and I have stretch marks like crazy and about 12 scars across my stomach and arms from surgeries and there is NOTHING that I can do to get rid of them completely. They will always be a purplish reddish color, my stretch marks eventually turn a whitish silver color, but the other ones (incision marks) will never turn back to their normal color, it has to do with the pigments in the skin and the scar tissue. The only thing I can suggest, is that if they are on your face, use a good concealer, but besides that....I dont know what to tell you.

Yea that might be a scar like sk said and try cocoa butter like many suggested I hope you get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back